Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    atx is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My little one is 4wks old now and I like the front wrap cross carry seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-VHUEM6K0Q

I just borrowed a baby hawk mei tai and it's definitely quicker to put on but the moby makes her feel cozier, especially if i'm trying to get her to sleep.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I used my Kangaroo Korner adjustable fleece pouch for around the house from 2 weeks-4 months or so. I used the Pikkolo (mostly for outside, but can be used anywhere) starting at about 6 weeks. Still using it at 6 months, but have stopped using my KKAFP since she is too big for the pouch hold and I haven't yet figured out the holds for older kids! I hear great things about the Moby for a newborn, but I also know it isn't used as much when they get older, so I decided against buying one. Maybe look for one used on CL or on a local mom's group listserve?

for Sandy Hook

My 5 week old is also very alert through the day, and fights napping. He's nosy and hates being confined in either a Hotsling or Sleepy Wrap, but he LOVES our Ergo. He'll ride happily in that for several hours before he wants to get out and stretch.
    Beaming mom to DS born 10/20/2010.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2