Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post
    I think I'm in love with this! So glad I bought a brown sweater jacket already or I might be tempted by this....and I've never spent that much $$ on a sweater in my life.
    BillK, are you reading this? Holiday shopping list, hello!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    BillK, are you reading this? Holiday shopping list, hello!
    I'm pretty sure he's not reading this! LOL! Actually, I wouldn't want him to spend full price anyway. I'm the practical, frugal one in the relationship!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

I'm pretty sure he's not reading this! LOL! Actually, I wouldn't want him to spend full price anyway. I'm the practical, frugal one in the relationship!
    Ok, so post the one you bought please. 'Cause I only spend $150 on a winter coat, not a sweater!
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

Quote Originally Posted by alexsmommy View Post
    Ok, so post the one you bought please. 'Cause I only spend $150 on a winter coat, not a sweater!
    So the one I ended up with is nothing like the Boden sweater but I love it and wear it most every day. If it was a few inches longer, I might say it is perfect. It is a nice length tho - covers the butt and then some.

Here ya go:
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Barga..._SEQ_105727680

I have the coffee bean color. For some reason, I'm all about brown this year!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Sweetum is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

ooooh, I didn't realize that TamiRuns and BillK were DH+DW - how nice to have a BBB couple!

So the one I ended up with is nothing like the Boden sweater but I love it and wear it most every day. If it was a few inches longer, I might say it is perfect. It is a nice length tho - covers the butt and then some.

Here ya go:
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Barga..._SEQ_105727680

I have the coffee bean color. For some reason, I'm all about brown this year!
    What material is this sweater? They don't say on their website. Also, how does sizing run?
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We'll hook him up with a good discount and free ship code, don't you worry! I'm like you though - one year my DH bought me a beautiful Max Mara sweater and I wouldn't take off the tags till he assured me he got it on sale!

But I know how we could get BillK to read this. Maybe Sally could change the thread title to "Lingerie: post your finds here."

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    But I know how we could get BillK to read this. Maybe Sally could change the thread title to "Lingerie: post your finds here."
    That would do it! LOL!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    What material is this sweater? They don't say on their website. Also, how does sizing run?
    Ack....I didn't check until you asked....it's acrylic and I didn't even realize it. However, for $40 I don't mind if I only get a couple seasons out of it.

The sizing is smallish...I have a medium and most sweaters I get are smalls - like Lands End and LE Canvas. But if I buy an ON or Target sweater I wear a medium usually. HTH!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Oooh! That sweater is yummy! Nice find!
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast