LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Ireland for Xmas..carseat ?

Alright, so we were supposed to have a nice quiet (maybe warm) Xmas just the 3 of us...but DH spoke with his dad and had an he's-getting-older-and-we-need-to-see-him moment. So we are off to Ireland for Xmas -- bye bye Caribbean! (i'm totally whining here...Ireland is always fun at Xmas...I'm just playing it up for the sake of drama!). Anyway...this is our first Ireland trip with DD...did London last year but took mass transit almost everywhere...carseat wasn't an issue. We have 2 blvd's....not wanting to shlep them over...not even sure they would fit in an irish rental car LOL!

Soooo, what am I buying that will both fit in a smallish Irish rental car and 2 not break the bank. Radian? Any help would be great -- just tell me what to buy...TIA!
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We went to Ireland earlier this year and brought a scenera for my 3 year old. It worked just fine and it is easy to install using LATCH (or ISOFIX is what they call it over there) or the belt (I'm talking forward facing here). It's a great travel seat and under $50! We had a small Euro car and no problems installing it.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Fantastic!! Thanks so much!!! Off to buy a carseat!!!
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08