Default Playmobil Fun Park

Has anyone been to a Playmobil Fun Park? http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/dem...TART_PALMBEACH

We have one about 45 minutes away and we're planning to take DS on Sunday. It looks really cool and I'm thinking he'll love it.

Interested to hear about others' experiences.
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

mmama is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

We've been several times. My 3 1/2 y.o. DS absolutely loves it. It's not quite as pristine and orderly as the pictures but it's nice. They have alot of the sets out to play with and we can easily spend hours there. My son could stay there all day if I let him! He also loves playmobil. If you're planning on staying around lunch I'd recommend bringing it with you. There's a dining area in the building. I haven't found anything besides a couple fast food restaurants near the park.

As far as buying playmobil sets there, they have alot to choose from. They're running a 25% off sale starting on Black Friday, I believe, so keep that in mind. They had other sales prior to this one but I'm not sure if there's one this weekend. Just so you know, you exit through the toy store so it's really, really hard to leave without buying something.

Have fun. It's definitely worth the drive IMHO.

thanks! DS is really excited. I'm hoping to find the nativity there, since I haven't seen it in any B&M stores. They ran a 25% off entire store last weekend, this weekend's ad is "tons of toys for $5 or less". If it wasn't an hour away, I'd definitely go on BF!!
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit