Default ISO a good hairdryer

any recommendations? I'm looking to cut my morning routine time. currently using a hair dryer from costco but it's not powerful enough. thanks

weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just bought this one a couple weeks ago: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

I'm not a hair dryer expert or anything, but I like it a lot (especially for the price). I have [potentially] super frizzy hair, and it can take 12ish hours for it to air dry. My hair was 70% dry in about 5 minutes when I used it last night... very minimal frizz.
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have owned and loved my Elchim hair dryer for about 2 years now. I have thick, wavy hair and this dryer seriously reduced by drying time. I used to kill my dryers after about a year, so I am happy that this one has lasted much longer.

http://www.amazon.com/Elchim-Profess...0177761&sr=8-1

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I posted the same question a few weeks ago but never got around to ordering. I just ordered the elchim on amazon and will have it tomorrow, i cant wait to try it.

LD92599... I never heard of elchim. please post how you like it when you get a chance to use it. thanks.

I would check the reviews at folica.com. I get a lot of my hair products there.

HTH!

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi2008 View Post
    LD92599... I never heard of elchim. please post how you like it when you get a chance to use it. thanks.
    I ordered it fri night and had it in time saturday morning (lovr amazon for $3.99 shipping...even on a saturday!) just as i was getting out of the shower.

So far so good...love the long cord, it seems fairly quiet and yet strong. I will no more once i am drying my hair in the morning rush!

i did it. i bought the elchim recommended here. it got pretty good reviews on folica.com. i was following it on amazon, $72 or $75, then yesterday the price dropped to $65 so I pulled the trigger. free shipping too. can't wait to try it. costco $20 hairdryer, going back!!! thank you.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I hope you all love your Elchim blow dryers as much as I do. I will never go back to a cheapo hairdryer again (especially considering that they were not so cheap after all when you factor in the frequent replacement).