Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Vaseline. No, seriously. Best night moisturizer ever. Feel gunky putting it on but you wake up and your skin is *fantastic*. Does not lead to breakouts as you might expect. It's also super cheap and, surprisingly, a 0 in the SkinDeep hazard scale.

There is an unscented version and I think I read something about the baby version being a little better, but I can't remember why.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

I like Argan Oil. I am using the one for problem skin right now, I'm having adult acne issues. I figure the acne has to make me look younger, right?

http://www.amazon.com/Kae-Argatherap...0367241&sr=8-1

A little goes a LONG way, and my skin has never looked better. It gets great reviews, too. Since my Synthroid began my skin has been crazy. I use this one normally and the problem skin one sometimes, when needed. A bottle lasts 6 months or so.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm a Yes to Carrots fan (cucumber line) so I would try this....http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/...uct_id=7331003

Eucerin makes a nice one. I can't remember the name, as I used it a while back. I think it has CoEnzyme Q10 in it. It's not the anti-redness one. It comes in a peach colored box, if I remember correctly.

Cerave is nice too, it comes in a lotion or a cream. Cetaphil makes a cream too.

Edit: Found the link to the Eucerin one. It gets good reviews:
    http://www.drugstore.com/qxp40000/eu...skin_creme.htm

HTH!
    Last edited by jerseygirl07067; 11-22-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ok, I went to two stores looking for options this morning and struck out both times. Ended up ordering the Eucerin Q10 with S&S from Amazon for $18/2 jars, delivered on Wed. Driving from store to store to find stuff makes me nuts, and I really enjoyed the Q10 products I used a few years ago in the blue jar - nivea? The cerave didn't come in a jar that looked like it would fit in my tiny medicine cabinet, unfortunately. fingers crossed this will make me feel younger!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I've used the Nivea Q10. It has a nice texture. Can't remember if it has a scent. I used Vanicream on my face and really liked it. The pump is in DS's room, as we use it on his dry skin all over, so I haven't been using it on myself.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2