Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks muchly, All. Honestly, I'm ok; I just don't have time not to be. At this point it's more a warning than a condition, and I just need to take dare of it. Hard part for me is that I'm unschooled and needing the information, and I'm worried about the side effects of the progesterone. I'm not at anything radical at this point, that's hopefully what the progesterone is going to help me avoid. And continuing the weight-loss is key now. I'm not gonna lie, the weight loss has been a struggle, and it's been slow. Day 147 lf my diet, and only 29 lbs. I was hoping for 50 by now, but that's ok, a loss is a loss.

The research on hyperplasia all says the same stuff; I just want to find someone else who's BTDT.

Thanks for the supportive comments, guys.
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm not sure how much progesterone you have to take, but I know that the Mirena and the minipill are basically all progesterone (prob at a lower dose). I think it varies from person to person on those forms of BC whether they have sx or not, but many do not. Do you know what your dosage will be?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    I'm not sure how much progesterone you have to take, but I know that the Mirena and the minipill are basically all progesterone (prob at a lower dose). I think it varies from person to person on those forms of BC whether they have sx or not, but many do not. Do you know what your dosage will be?
    I don't, actually. The Walgreens was a madhouse. I kid you not, I had to call three times to get thru. First time it was a busy signal! Literally a BUSY SIGNAL. Younguns don't even know what those are anymore. Second time I got thru but was on hold with the music for the max time and then went back to "Welcome to Walgreens!" Third time I got a person and had them call the GYN as instructed. so, I'm not even sure what the dosage is till I pick it up. What is "sx?" Estrogen? It's starting to hit me now that this is actually a problem. I guess it explans the "off" feeling in that general vicinity that I've had for a long time -- years? I jsut live with so many different pains in all kinds of places that I don't really pay attn to it, and so I don't identify it as a problem. Well, off to get the prescription.
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    I don't, actually. The Walgreens was a madhouse. I kid you not, I had to call three times to get thru. First time it was a busy signal! Literally a BUSY SIGNAL. Younguns don't even know what those are anymore. Second time I got thru but was on hold with the music for the max time and then went back to "Welcome to Walgreens!" Third time I got a person and had them call the GYN as instructed. so, I'm not even sure what the dosage is till I pick it up. What is "sx?" Estrogen? It's starting to hit me now that this is actually a problem. I guess it explans the "off" feeling in that general vicinity that I've had for a long time -- years? I jsut live with so many different pains in all kinds of places that I don't really pay attn to it, and so I don't identify it as a problem. Well, off to get the prescription.
    Sx= symptoms
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

No advice on the condition but congratulations on the incredible weight loss! Hope someone chimes in with useful information.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2