Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It was a deal-breaker for me that the bottom of the bag was the same cream fabric.. I'm careful with my stuff, hate dirty bags and the bottom would get dirty quickly... Otherwise, it's a very nice bag!
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2baileys View Post
    I'd love to see a picture of how this bag looks on if someone has one. It is more of a shoulder bag than a long, messenger type, right? After this review, I'm giving this bag another look. I really like the look of cream links but of course am *scared* of its creaminess. LOL
    It's more of a hobo-style bag. It is longer than it is tall, but it is somewhat slouchy. When on the shoulder, the top part of the bag sort of curves up. Does that make sense?

The cream links is quite nice, but I'm just not a fan of orange in general. Babies R Us has the cream links one in store (at least mine does) if you want to try it on, and Buy Buy Baby carries all of them in store.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Looks like an awesome bag! Very stylish.

I am so in love with my Studio totes though! I just bought a second one in black for commuting. I have peppr spra in one bottle holder, my gloves in the other bottle holder, my wallet, blackberry and train card in the front pockets and my shoes, magazines, sunglasses, hat, etc, inside and in the back pocket.

Skip Hop makes the most versatile bags!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I just got the Versa over the weekend. I went to BBB to check out the Studio Totes, but I thought the Versa was cuter. I don't love the finish on the Studio Tote fabric -- seems more plasticy to me. So far the Versa is perfect for my needs.
    DS1 - 11/09
    DS2 - 7/11

Thanks twobees. That description helps. I'll look for it at BRU. I'm normally not an orange fan either but something about this pattern appeals to me.
    Sadly no furbabies at the moment.
    DS 06/10
    DD 08/14
    DS 02/17

Strolling in a tricked out girly Versa, Mac Ryder "spitfire", & Bob!! The perfect line up for me... for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2