Kungjo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Reusable Bags Suggestion

I would like to buy some reusable bags to replace the cheap ones that I bought at the local grocery store since I have no idea if they contain lead or not. I've narrowed it down to these two bags. I will use these only for grocery shopping. If you have either of these, can you tell me whether or not you like them?

1) Flip & Tumble - Reusable Shopping Bag - (Is the one handle going to be a problem?)
    2) Reuseit Workhorse, Ultra-Compact Silicone Shopping Bag

Are these bags big enough and how are they from an ease of use standpoint? Knowing what you do now, would you buy the same ones again?

If you have both and don't like either, what have you found that you love?

Thanks!
    Mom to two beautiful DDs

Default Reuse it Bags Rock!!!

We received 4 of these as a Christmas gift from my Brother and SIL and love them so much I asked for 4 more last year. They are the best bags I have found, and I have used several kinds. They are huge, easy to carry, and I just throw them in the washer every couple of weeks. I may get more because I find myself using them for all kinds of things around the house, and then they are not ready when I need them for shopping.

http://www.reuseit.com/store/reuseit...inal-p-10.html

I have Flip & Tumble, and love them. I will definitely buy more if/when we need them. I actually really like the one long handle, because I can wear them on my shoulder and hold both kids' hands. They hold a lot, and a lot of weight, and stand up well on their own. I have Chico Bags too, and don't like them nearly as well. It seems that the bags with two handles tend to spill open if really full, but the one handled F&T don't spill.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11