Thread: iPod deals?

Default iPod deals?

How/where to get the best deal on an iPod? If I could get a good deal on the 160gb Classic, I would get that. But I would settle on a deal for the Nano.

I have a Target red card, so that's 5% off, can I combine that with the AAA 10% discount at Target.com?

or is it better to just go with the Amazon price?

IPod has never been on my radar so I have no idea if they are ever on sale. But now my son wants one.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

There's an 8gb touch refurb for $149 on apple's website.

There's also a 10% off coupon floating around for target, combined w/ the $25 gift card back. But that's all on the touches.

Quote Originally Posted by stillplayswithbarbies View Post
    How/where to get the best deal on an iPod? If I could get a good deal on the 160gb Classic, I would get that. But I would settle on a deal for the Nano.

I have a Target red card, so that's 5% off, can I combine that with the AAA 10% discount at Target.com?

or is it better to just go with the Amazon price?

IPod has never been on my radar so I have no idea if they are ever on sale. But now my son wants one.
    You cannot use the AAA 10% off with ipods - it doesn't work
    There was a 10% off coupon and a $15 gift card with $150 purchase peeler in the green target book that was mailed out a few weeks ago. You can combine those with the 5% off redcard discount and any other gift card offers target may be offering (I got a great deal on a 32gb touch that way).
    Otherwise, toys r us has been offering a lot of good gift cards and 10% back when you use your rewards card, or amazon pricing has been pretty good...

HTH!