arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default ISO deal on bean bags

For 2 and 4 yo boys.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've heard good things about the Lands End ones. In fact, DDs are getting them for Christmas from SIL.

They are getting the large size, and they are HUGE!! I'd say you could get the small ones.

There is a 25% off coupon your whole oder from LE, and you have to buy the covers separately. So it may be spendier than you're looking for. But allegedly they'll hold up forever. (And they'd better last until adulthood at this size, LOL!)
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

I was looking at the LE ones and was wondering what size to get if I did get them given that they are so spendy.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If quality isn't a big deal, Target has them for $20 or $25, can't remember which. They had navy and red.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Walmart has a bunch in Vinyl or Twill on sale for $17-$19.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...h_constraint=0

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I was looking at the LE ones and was wondering what size to get if I did get them given that they are so spendy.
    I wound up buying the regular size (recommended for up to 65" tall). My kids are on the tall side, and I didn't want them to outgrow it too quickly. I am still waiting on delivery, I can update you when I get it. Also, I only bought one. The boys will share it in their room. If it works out, I might get another one.

FYI, I bought the insert and cover during the last 40% sale- it made it much more affordable. hth

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I wound up buying the regular size (recommended for up to 65" tall). My kids are on the tall side, and I didn't want them to outgrow it too quickly. I am still waiting on delivery, I can update you when I get it. Also, I only bought one. The boys will share it in their room. If it works out, I might get another one.

FYI, I bought the insert and cover during the last 40% sale- it made it much more affordable. hth
    Seriously, they are HUGE. I have two boxes in my house, one in each. The boxes are so big I thought BOTH beanbags were in there. I will measure the box... one moment...

ETA: The boxes are each 26x24x22. And they are full to the top with bean bag! My DDs are 5 & 7 so it's probably good they got the big ones, although DD1 is only 51in now, so just at the low height for the large one (*I* am 65 in tall!). But REALLY where are we going to keep these things?
    Last edited by Twoboos; 12-07-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Good to know Twoboos. I just have a hard time processing paying $190 for two junior bean bags. I cannot find red and navy twill ones at Target or Walmart. Maybe I will check on amazon......
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Good to know Twoboos. I just have a hard time processing paying $190 for two junior bean bags. I cannot find red and navy twill ones at Target or Walmart. Maybe I will check on amazon......
    Before I bought the bean bag chair from LE, I was looking at the Fuf bean bag chairs sold on walmart.com. Someone on the BBB recommended them. They came in twill and were cheaper than Target- maybe 60$? They also sold youth sizes. hth