Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1110

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    Does this rack fit the M&D chunky puzzles? Several reviews said it doesn't.
    i calleed M&D yesterday with this quesiton becuase i thought they were too thick with the pieces and that i would just skip a space.

But NOT true. the chunky puzzles actual BOARD is too thick, excluding the pieces. if yoiu look at a regular puzzle, the board is thinner.

This was a deal breaker for me as 1/2 of our puzzles are chunky so we did not get it here.

I just bought the wire rack a couple of weeks ago and its not that pretty, but its mediocre and kinda does the job.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for the posting all the great deals guys, I have been following on my phone all week Had a bunch of things in my cart, Mega Blocks Pirate Ship, mini Lightsabers, and Leaplet cards for Leapster Explorer. All of these items went up $5 each since last night! Guess I shouldn't have waited to activate my Coinstar Amazon card! Oh well
    Keep the deals coming! I'm waiting for the Corelle Navy baby carriage to drop, I got it last year for $50 and my friend wants to get one this year so hopefully Amazon is not wrapping things up!
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Does this rack fit the M&D chunky puzzles? Several reviews said it doesn't.
    Ok, puzzle novice here...when you say "chunky" are you referring to the ones with little pegs on the pieces? Those are the kind we are getting so if so, I don't want a useless puzzle rack!
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What is everyones opinion of this car seat. Its a lighnting deal today.

Britax Advocate 65 CS Convertible Car Seat

Thanks

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
    Ok, puzzle novice here...when you say "chunky" are you referring to the ones with little pegs on the pieces? Those are the kind we are getting so if so, I don't want a useless puzzle rack!
    It would be like this one, with a thick board and thick pieces (but not necessarily pegs):
    http://www.amazon.com/Pcs-Group-Vehi...593335&sr=1-22

Default Crayola Glow Station for 14.99 rather then 39.99

Not sure if this has already been posted or not...thread is sooooo long but this looks like it has good reviews and my kids love anything that glows in the dark!

http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Glow-S...RBZDT7QQVDRR4V

HTH someone!

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Weird-- My last 4 Amazon orders never shipped because Amazon had my credit card paired up with the wrong billing address! Glad I finally checked my account! I had paid for 1 day shipping for one thing to come tomorrow, but now it won't arrive till Saturday. Grrr...
    Same thing happened with one of my orders and I emailed customer service and they upgraded it to 1-day shipping for free. I think it's an amazon error because I always double-check my orders. I wanted it sent to my mom's address and somehow it ended up at my sister's house. So strange!!
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It would be like this one, with a thick board and thick pieces (but not necessarily pegs):
    http://www.amazon.com/Pcs-Group-Vehi...593335&sr=1-22
    From the photo it seems that the actual pieces are "chunky". I think the pieces on our puzzles are flat/but have the pegs. Would this style fit?
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maybeebaby08 View Post
    DD has both and she plays with both equally but favors the Tidoo a little more because you can put a paci/bottle in her mouth and the size is just right for her too. It's a great price I would get one, its nice to have a few good dolls.
    At what age do little girls really start liking these dolls? And how does Corolle compare to American Girl Dolls? I'm new to the doll scene so have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    What is everyones opinion of this car seat. Its a lighnting deal today.

Britax Advocate 65 CS Convertible Car Seat

Thanks
    There is a great carseat board here and at babycenter that you can read tons of reviews about the Britax seats... I ended up getting the Boulevard 70 for about $230 a few months ago. I read that the Advocate was super big and not really that much better, but I think thats personal opinion. Also, just for FYI I also read that the C&S versions were not worth the extra money unless you just wanted one of the patterns because you can't really go by the click to assume the baby is buckled properly.

Plus, I believe the 65 is last years model, but honestly I'm not sure about that part. I thought they were up to 70lbs now, not that the weight is that important since that's huge but I think you want a current seat if you plan on using it for a good long while. Again, not sure but something to check into if you're thinking of getting it.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111