mamaAnn is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Problems with Zulilly?

I ordered something from Zulilly on Nov 17 and on 12/11 it still has not arrived. They do not provide tracking and my account has stated "transaction completed" for 2 weeks now. I don't even have the date it was shipped and my e-mail has not been responded to.

I know this is a popular web-site but so far I'm not all that happy with the service.
    Anyone else have any info on them or their service?
    Full-time homeschooling mama of 11yo lego master, 8yo DIVA, 5yo charmer, and a cute baby girl!

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Have you called them? Their CS is very good IME.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Have you called them? Their CS is very good IME.
    No, have not called. It bugs me that I should have to, KwIM? Was hoping to get a response via e-mail.
    But I guess I need to call Monday since a month is just not acceptable to wait, no matter how good the deal is.
    Full-time homeschooling mama of 11yo lego master, 8yo DIVA, 5yo charmer, and a cute baby girl!

I have emailed them and have received prompt responses after being assigned to a CS rep. I would try that.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

double post
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered a dress and leggings that came together. The leggings didn't make it in the package. Since they didn't have any extra sets, they gave me a $15 credit. They didn't ask me to send back the dress or anything. I do wish their shipping was slightly faster though.

I got it resolved though it wasn't a good outcome. Apparently, there was an error in inventory and they didn't have any more of what I ordered

I got a refund and a $10 credit but I really wanted the purse!

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I ordered 2 pirate houses at Thanksgiving and have not received them. I just got an email and said they would be shipped by the manufactuer and not them and I should receive them at the latest shipping date they stated.

Default Holiday service?

I had a really good experience with them earlier this year. I ordered one red and one green toddler chair. The manufacturer sent 2 green ones. So they credited me for BOTH chairs and didn't ask me to send anything back. They were really prompt in responding to my emails, too.

I have been ordered many items from their website since around Thanksgiving and have noted that they are being very slow to ship. Zulily was not the fastest shipper before the holidays (probably because others were shipping items instead of them?) and things have gotten slower. With different items for sale each weekday I expect they're getting very bogged down.

I ordered some items from the gossamer sale which was maybe a week and a half ago and they already shipped! I was shocked!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009