Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    09Mom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I am waiting for this FP digital camera to drop lower! It's $29.99 now, orig. $39.99. DD1 wants a camera for her 5th birthday. Or should I just bite the bullet? Off to check ccc...

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-K...ref=pd_sim_t_2
    Check out the vtech kidizoon camera. I think it got much better reviews. I got the blue one on sale at Walmart for $19 a week or so ago. The pink one was a little more.

amyd is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

leapster games : up,roller coaster and more $10
    Was amyliv here since 2004. Mom of 2 blessings born in South Korea: DS 2004 DD 2006

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I havent made a purchase since tuesday I think. Mammas trigger finger is starting to itch.

For those who purchased the Tag reader, this has been my DS's absolute favorite book. http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Tag-J...XB3F4EPWG88QKF
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Hey - just a request to all the wonderful folks posting here. Could you please say what the item is you're posting a link to so we don't have to click on every link just to find out what you are referring to? I mean, god forbid that extra click causes us to miss some other smokin' deal!

Thanks to everyone participating! I miss our old 1000+ post thread!

for Sandy Hook

Hey - just a request to all the wonderful folks posting here. Could you please say what the item is you're posting a link to so we don't have to click on every link just to find out what you are referring to? I mean, god forbid that extra click causes us to miss some other smokin' deal!

I've been thinking about making the same request.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Yes, please please please. I'm running on one cylinder and need the help!
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

I am waiting for this FP digital camera to drop lower! It's $29.99 now, orig. $39.99. DD1 wants a camera for her 5th birthday. Or should I just bite the bullet? Off to check ccc...

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-K...ref=pd_sim_t_2
    citymama - I gotta warn you, we have this camera and it is terrible. It takes lousy pictures, the screen is really small (that was the important part for my kids - they wanted to immediately see their pics), it was hard for them to use, it ran through batteries. We have a blue/green one, and it is sitting in our "stuff to ebay" pile.

I also find it very helpful when the price is included. That way if I check on the item later and the price has gone up, I realize that the smokin' deal is dead.

Thanks to everyone who has posted their deals. This morning I got 6 packages from Amazon!

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast