Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaSnoo View Post
    We really need to make more of an effort on this. I would say 2 pecks a day. I have not had a real kiss in a couple weeks.
    If I get irritated at something I'm so not in the mood even for a kiss. And lately he's just being annoying me more and more. Or maybe its the hormones.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

my DH is the most affectionate person I've ever met in my life. I actually had to ask him to stop making me kiss him every time we passed each other in the house. It honestly gets annoying when I have to stop to slow dance and make out with him while i'm on my way to do dishes....KWIM? cute and all, but not when it's 4 or 5 times a day.
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

Not often enough. We work different shifts during the week and have different days off. I keep trying but he's clueless when he's tired and vice versa. Does not bode welltowards building affection between each other unfortunately.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

A really good kiss when DH gets home from work, after he has greeted the kids and the dog. I think it is good for the kids to see their parents be affectionate with each other.

Everyone seems to kiss a lot to me! I am sure there are days we don't kiss or peck at all. I'd say we peck once most days and have a good kiss maybe 4ish times a week. It's not associated with any time of day or any ritual; I like to kiss when the mood strikes and would rather not bother with pecks.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Well, as much as I am all for affection in marriage, I'll be open and admit I have really started disliking french kisses the last few years. Like a lot. And it's not that DH changed his style. Just a total aversion...very similar to the sudden and lasting aversion to shrimp I developed with second pregnancy, lol. I like good passionate opened mouth kisses, but tongues to yourselves. Bizzaro, right? Poor DH.
    Lots of pecks and such though along with greeting one another and departing.

MoJo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

PER DAY? I think you'd probably have to go to per month to be able to count them.
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

Quote Originally Posted by MamaSnoo View Post
    We really need to make more of an effort on this. I would say 2 pecks a day. I have not had a real kiss in a couple weeks.
    except probably longer onthe real kiss part...i'm a germaphobe and prefer it when he has brushed his teeth
    SAHM to:

deborah_r is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MoJo View Post
    PER DAY? I think you'd probably have to go to per month to be able to count them.
    Now this I can identify with. Doesn't help that DH is a smoker.
    Deb
    Mama to my guys, K (May '03) and Q (June '07)

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DH leaves pretty early in the morning...either two or three hours before DD and I leave, and either one hour or two hours before I even get up. We always have a nice hug and kiss before he leaves, because I insist on telling him to be careful 50 times. It's not a peck, but it's not anything too involved...I just want to get back to sleep. Sometimes we'll give each other a kiss when we get home from work, b/c if we give DD a kiss hello, we try to do the same. We always kiss goodnight, sometimes a peck, if one of us is 1/2 asleep, sometimes better than a peck.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast