Default 10 Month Old having sleep issues all of a sudden

I'll try to keep this as short and sweet as possible, but basically we did CIO around 5 months and my DD became very good at putting herself to sleep. I still nurse her a little before I put her down (naps and nighttime), but all of a sudden she loses her marbles when I put her down for naps. I think some of it has to do with the fact that she's crawling now and can sit herself up in her crib??

I put her down 20 minutes ago for a nap and she's still wailing- I don't understand it!! Did anyone else go through this around this age or have any advice as to what might have changed?

Another issue is that she's still waking for a feeding around 5:00-5:30am and used to go back down easily until 7 or so. Now it's like this hour of interrupted fussy sleep- like she can't get herself settled down.

Any encouragement/ advice is appreciated )
    JJenniebug
    Dallas, TX
    DD 2/10, DS 8/12

I think that whenever kids learn something new, sleep gets disrupted. DD is 8 months old, and we went through a tough time when she learned to roll over, learned to sit up, learned to crawl and now that she learned to pull up. So it could just be a phase where she prefers to practice her new trick instead of go to sleep. The other thing is, is she teething? When DD's first two teeth came in, her sleep schedule turned into my nightmare.

I found that when DD was teething, she couldn't sooth herself like she usually does (we did Ferber with her). For those couple of days only, I would lay her down in my bed, lay next to her, and let her fall asleep like that and then move her to her crib. It was the only way to sooth her to sleep because otherwise she would scream for literally hours. I know it is against all of the sleep rules of what you are supposed to do, but it worked. I also use that method when DD is sick.

I don't think she's teething but sometimes it's hard to tell. I often take afternoon naps with her in my bed and I'm wondering if that could be part of the problem- that she only wants to nap with me now. The trouble started with her morning nap, but now she associates her crib with bad things and cries anytime I try to put her down including at night when she used to go down without a problem. And when she cries it's not her normally fussing- it's like screaming bloody murder/ sounds like she's going to vomit. This is killing me and I have no idea what to do
    JJenniebug
    Dallas, TX
    DD 2/10, DS 8/12

Default sound sleep for babies

We use a schedule and various sleep aids. I was not ok with just letting her cry, but I also know she needed to self sooth. I found a sleep machine helps. At home we use a box fan in her room and when we are away from home, road trip, hotel room, grandmas house we use a sleepy bee. (sleepybees.com) I just feel like puttting her in a quite room to ʺcry it outʺ was crule, but when she was trained to sleep to the ocean waves that the sleepy bee makes or the box fan sound, she seeemd to settle herslef more easily