I made this cranberry salsa last night for an appe and it turned out great!!! This is so easy (and there are lots of recipes for this online--which is where I got it)

1 bag 12 oz cranberries (fresh or frozen)
1 bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seeded
1 bunch green onions, cut into 3" lengths
juice from 2 limes (1/4 c lime juice)
3/4 c sugar

I used the food processor to mince the pepper, then added the onion and chopped that, and then added the cilantro and chopped that. So the food processor did all the work there. Then I added the cranberries, lime juice, and sugar and processed that.

Put it in a bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours. This makes a LOT. I used maybe 1/2 or so and covered a block of creme cheese and served with water crackers--4 adults scarfed it down. So if you have a bigger group, just get more crackers and blocks of creme cheese--kind of nice because you can put the plates in various places so people can mingle and not fight each other to get to this!

It is supposed to taste better if you let it sit overnight. I am going to use the rest of it for Christmas day appes so we will see if the flavors get better. Some people said they doubled the pepper and decreased the sugar. I don't like things really hot. This was just perfect for us.