Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    LGS is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Crayola 150-ct Crayon Tower $2.90 at Staples (YMMV)

My Staples store had Crayola telescoping Crayon Tower for $2.90 and the telescoping Pipsqueak Marker Tower for $3.60. There were a ton of them, but near the food and cleaning supplies. The tags said regular price is $10 on the crayons, but walmart.com has them for over $20 and the markers for $15.xx.

ETA: I wanted to edit this to add that this was under a "clearance" banner, but near the food. There was lots of other clearance merch as well.

Edited to add that according to other posters, these are the SKU #s that people have reported the stores need to look up the item. These are different than the UPC numbers that appear on the receipt:
    Crayon Tower 682329
    Pipsqueak Marker Tower 682331

Edited again to add info from Corie (thanks!) since a white tub of Crayola Model Magic is also ringing up for $2.50:
    Staples number for the
    white Model Magic -- is 414852.
    Last edited by LGS; 01-19-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2007
    DD 2010

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Do you have an item # for either one? I would rather call and see if my store has them at those prices before I drive over. They would be good classroom gifts too.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LGS View Post
    My Staples store had Crayola telescoping Crayon Tower for $2.90 and the telescoping Pipsqueak Marker Tower for $3.60. There were a ton of them, but near the food and cleaning supplies. The tags said regular price is $10 on the crayons, but walmart.com has them for over $20 and the markers for $15.xx.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Sure, from receipt? Let me know if you need a different number than is what is on the receipt:

"Telescping Pipsque"

"Telescoping Crayon"
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2007
    DD 2010

thx OP! I was on my way out for an evening of shopping & saw your post.
    stopped & was able to score the last 4 that were on a really hjigh shelf & not even on disply. Ended up giving the 4th to the salesgorl who was really helpful. Figured I'd end up donating anyway!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Thanks. I will try to call after dc go to sleep.

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

tracerx is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thank you for posting, I got the pip squeaks set for 3.xx! Wish they had the crayons in stock but I didn't see them anywhere.
    Great deal!

I just called the store closest to me and they are telling me they are $10. I called another store and they are all gone. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be...Thanks.

Glad you all are finding them, too! I agree it's too good a deal not to share/donate. I gave one to the lady who regularly cleans our house on her way out the door today to give to her son. Not to mention I already got my money's worth by giving them to my own son this rainy afternoon. He loves the way it raises up and displays all the colors.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2007
    DD 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    I just called the store closest to me and they are telling me they are $10. I called another store and they are all gone. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be...Thanks.
    Aw, bummer!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2007
    DD 2010

Thanks, I'll be checking my store!
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast