Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    danagee is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    And you didn't get them? Hmmm...
    that's how many were left AFTER I got mine
    ds 8/04
    dd 1/06

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by danagee View Post
    that's how many were left AFTER I got mine
    Wow. I already got 6 crayons, 5 markers and 4 tubs of model magic there! May go back...

I got a box of 6 crayons at Euless, TX Staples today. No markers left. We already opened one and another will be a gift (along with a Melissa & Doug giant coloring book) for a 3 yr old girl's birthday this weekend. Thanks!
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

woohoo...just got back from my Staples for my second round. I called ahead and was told there were 6 crayons and 5 markers showing but she only found the markers. when I got there, they had found the 16 packs , which were not the correct ones.

The store was spotless since they were getting ready for an inventory so I decided to walk around. Lo and behold, the 5 markers were out on display and the box of the crayons was up high. I got them all.

I had also gotten a 15% off but forgot to bring it but they told me to go back tomorrow and they will give me the money back.

they also had 8packs of AAA batteries on clearance, by the register for $.50 (duracell with exp. of 2016) and the 16 pack was $1.50....which doesn't make sense so I got 4 of the 8 packs.

They can not for the life of them find any of the model magic and since I don't know what that package looks like, I didn't push. The staples sku would not look up and I forgot the upc with me so they think that means they don't have any.....

thanks again OP.

Oh, for those that think it's too late, it's not. the stores are definitely restocking these things and getting more in, because I had cleaned out this store of the crayons last time.

Prices are cheap now too. just $2.50 for either set. I feel robbed from last month, lol.......
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

I am amazed that this thread is still going! Off to check for batteries tomorrow

Ann

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I don't know if this is a store by store thing or not, but I wanted to mention that when I got my towers, the cashier stressed that Tuesdays and Thursdays were the days to check for new markdowns. He actually said it a few times, like a "hint, hint" kind of thing, so today might be a good day to stop in.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Thanks OP...... I finally found some crayon towers last night. I checked a Staples that I called about two weeks ago and they said that they did not have any. I went last night and there was a box on the top shelf marked crayon towers. Thanks so much!!!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

OMG, this thread is still alive? LOL!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Hey guys dont give up. I was in a Staples in a different part of town yesterday and thought it was worth a shot. They had 4 crayons right in front in the clearance section.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30