Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by blondflava View Post
    ST doesn't have one long strap that would be easiest to hook over the double handles, only shoulder straps. The hooks for the stroller handles won't stretch enough, I'm afraid. Do you have 2 or 3 handles, if 3 then I think you might just put it on one side?
    I have the bjcmd, and I'm able to use the skip hop stroller straps (they are adjustable) that are found at the interior top corners of my studio tote in order to be attached to the double stroller bar. They fit perfectly. I haven't needed separate hooks. Maybe I'll post a picture if you're interested.

I have the studio tote and I think it is so heavy!!! Its cute but man my shoulder aches from using it. I now am on the hunt for another bag. And preferably one that I can use as a backpack too. I never realized how much I need my hands free.

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by C&C's mom View Post
    I have the studio tote and I think it is so heavy!!! Its cute but man my shoulder aches from using it. I now am on the hunt for another bag. And preferably one that I can use as a backpack too. I never realized how much I need my hands free.
    you know what, I tried carrying my studio tote earlier today for a few hours and it was fully loaded. And it felt really heavy. I met up with another BBB mom and she pointed out how she thought it would be heavy, and I realized how my right shoulder felt more tense than usual. I was also carrying my DD in the baby bjorn - I prefer my ergo carrier, but had her in the baby bjorn since she's <2 months old and fits the bjorn better right now. hmm, I have a lot of bags and can't really justify another purchase...but I may be on the lookout for a lighter cute bag. I have a lightweight Vera bradley diaper bag, except I tend to get tired of the print.

I'd definitely carry a backpack if needed my hands free (as in carrying a baby in a carrier as well), hate being 'loaded' with stuff. But hanging the bag on the stroller is fine, works out great . I rarely carry DD, she's 20 months..
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    The BabyMel Amanda bag is adorable, slightly smaller than the Versa, and lots of colors and patterns. This one is my fav. The shape just didn't fit me right.
    http://www.diapers.com/product/produ...roductid=19011
    TwoBees -

This is a really cute bag. Do you mind elaborating on why it didn't fit you well? I haven't seen this IRL so I'm really curious about it. Thanks!

I've seen those in the BBB, in white/black, brown/orange and the violet. It has one strap that can go (I think) messenger style but I think seemed more bulky (at least to me).
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2