Default Mossimo tissue tees--hang up or fold?

I love these shirts, I have tons of them. But I can't decide what is the best way to store them. When I hang them they just get all folded and/or stretched out, and folding them results in a wrinkly ball. Maybe it is the hangers I've been using, they're the really skinny ones from target with the velvety surface so clothes don't slip. Great idea, except they snag the fabric when I'm putting clothes on them, especially gauzy, stretchy shirts like these. (OK, really worried that I sound completely incompetent, or lazy, or both. )

Anyway, where do you keep your tissue tees? (I think I've seen them mentioned here several times, so I'm hoping some of you out there have them.) Thanks!
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

Nechums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't hang up any of my t-shirts. They all just get folded. My Mossimo tissue tees are no different.
    Proud mom to
    DS1, Sept 2008
    DS2, Apr 2011
    DD, Oct 2012

Thanks for the reply. I may just experiment with different ways of folding them so they don't get so wrinkled.
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

Try folding them typically (sides in, bottom to top) then, rolling them into a log... might help keep them from getting crumpled.
    Holly~Attached mama to Aiden, my happy Pirate & Lillian, my spirited Mermaid fairy
    Cancer survivor!!!! No Evidence of Disease, now and forever!!!