Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Target toy clearance going on now!

Just got back from Target and a TON of toys are marked at least 30% off. There were 2 aisles full of clearanced toys, but a lot of others scattered amongst the other aisles. Noticed that Bigfoot and the big talking Buzz Lightyear toys are also clearanced, and also a bunch of lego/duplo sets.

The Christmas stuff is not on clearance yet, except for the trees. I'll be there at 7am on Sunday!
    Last edited by lchang25000; 12-24-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

i noticed lots of sale signs when i was at target yesterday too-- i didn't even step foot in toys though...because, ack! no. we're done

i keep telling DH that i'm going to be sleeping in on the 26th, but we'll see.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for the info. If I remember correctly they usually go 75% off on the last Thursday of January! I have it marked on my calendar!! But maybe it will be earlier this year. Pls keep us posted. I am sure to head out on the 26th looking for sales.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    Thanks for the info. If I remember correctly they usually go 75% off on the last Thursday of January! I have it marked on my calendar!! But maybe it will be earlier this year. Pls keep us posted. I am sure to head out on the 26th looking for sales.
    The past few years have been earlier than that for 75%. Usually the 2nd or 3rd Thursday, it seems, at least around here.
    Kris

I hate my Target. 30% of a very limited selection.
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    Noticed that Bigfoot and the big talking Buzz Lightyear toys are also clearanced, and also a bunch of lego/duplo sets.
    I was just coming here to post about this. We ran out of dishwashing soap and I went to Target because I needed to return something. Happened to walk through the toy aisle and Bigfoot was $59.xx! I have been watching for a sale all season with no luck - I had bought him at Target for $85. I had my receipt in my purse, so I bought the clearanced one, went outside, took off the clearance sticker, went in the other end of the store and returned it with my original receipt. After taxes, I saved $27!!! I know they won't price adjust for clearance items, so I was very fortunate to have my receipt with me - totally made my day Then, I promptly went to Staples and bought DD the crayon and marker towers without feeling a bit guilty about it.

ETA: It was killing me that I paid so much for that crazy thing, but that is the ONLY thing DD wanted from Santa. Don't ask me why. That girl never ceases to amaze me.

Two items I noticed at 50% off at my local Target(YMMV):

082 07 0451 $26.48 Radio Flyer EZ Rider
    204 03 0367 $19.99 Fisher Price Little People Airport

mskitty

I would love to know what lego/duplo sets are on sale so I know what to watch for!
    Bluegrass lovin' mama to a couple of Padawans

I was able to score the Ultimate Buzz Lightyear (the one in the big case that sings and dances) for half off. $49 instead of $99.

They had lots of other random stuff marked down too, but I was DONE shopping. The buzz was an impulse buy, but DS LOVES him, so it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    Just got back from Target and a TON of toys are marked at least 30% off. There were 2 aisles full of clearanced toys, but a lot of others scattered amongst the other aisles. Noticed that Bigfoot and the big talking Buzz Lightyear toys are also clearanced, and also a bunch of lego/duplo sets.

The Christmas stuff is not on clearance yet, except for the trees. I'll be there at 7am on Sunday!
    I thought Target did toy markdowns during the week? Is it a different schedule bc of post-holiday madness?
    Last edited by skohng; 12-26-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast