Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Zaney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Pink cozy coupe was 34.98 today

Quote Originally Posted by jenstring95 View Post
    I got the Playmobil Police Take Along Station at Target today for 30% off. It was $24.48, down from $34.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-Poli...3742736&sr=8-6
    Your Target still has Playmobil? I haven't seen any at the Target here for a while now.

I didn't see any toys that I had to have at the clearance price. It looked like some of the Legos were only 15% off.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Your Target still has Playmobil? I haven't seen any at the Target here for a while now.

I didn't see any toys that I had to have at the clearance price. It looked like some of the Legos were only 15% off.
    The only Playmobil that I saw today was on clearance, so I guess they are phasing it out, or maybe it is a seasonal thing? Also, my parents asked at their Target a few months ago and were told that store doesn't carry Playmobil. FWIW, it was not a Super Target, and mine is. Maybe that is/was the difference? In fact, if I'm being honest, I went to 3 Targets today and only the Super Targets had Playmobil.

I picked up a couple of the Safari Playmobil sets on clearance. I got the one with the lions and cheetah, and the one with the elephant, giraffe and flamingos. I passed on the big safari station set and the one with the rhino and jeep, but those were marked down too. I thought the one with the zebras and gazelles weren't marked down since there was no clearance sticker, but I just checked the price on the Toys R Us website, and it was half price at Target, so I might go back for that tomorrow if it's still there. I also passed on the Police Station since DS isn't really into that. This was at a regular Target, not at a SuperTarget. There are 3 regular Target's in my area, but only one of them carries Playmobil (and I have a feeling it is being discontinued there).

i'm guessing playmobil is at "better" targets (serious YMMV with that one )-- ours main target sometimes has playmobil (it's definitely more "seasonal" than other toys-- much more likely to be there at christmas), but other ones in the area DO NOT. a few years ago, pre-kiddo i bought TONS of stuff at the "new" target in town on clearance-- that's when i picked up the take along doll house for 12.XX!!!!!!!! after that, not so much luck

(i just remembered that i got the firetruck at that target... so , i'd say that 2 of our stores have playmobil )

Raidra is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My Target (Danvers, MA) had the Imaginext Pirate Ship for about $8, it was 75% off. They had TONS of them, but that was the only thing marked down to 75% off, everything else was 30%. I'm not positive, but I think that's cheaper than when Amazon had a good deal on it before Xmas.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for the info about danvers- I will probably go tomorrow and pick a couple up for the closet.

I sae the u build it sorry game- 50% off - 5.04- I had a 2 dollar coupon ftom Walmart so 3 bucks. It was in Salem, NH. I hope its a fun game??

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I picked up a Target car and truck set with carry case for $10:

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Bought a trio building set with storage box for 7.48 was 29.99.

So if Target toys are at 30% now...what should the schedule look like? 50% maybe next week and then 75% the week after that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast