Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks. Got a Blitzen and two Starfish. I went through Big Crumbs so will be anxious to see if i get another 8% as well.

Thanks OP! I signed up for emails, used both codes and got 3 pair of shoes for $28. I ordered 2 pairs of flats for me, I hope I like them.
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

thanks! i scored 4 pair for the kids for $28 shipped

Thank you! 2 pairs for $20!
    ~ N

DD 12/10

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Has anyone tried the MaryJanes? Was looking to get them in pink for my 2 yr. old and 4 yr. old for this summer. Would love to get the Minnie ones for DD2 but I think the 4/5 would be too small (are those toddler sizes?) and the Starfish for DD1 but afraid that the 10/11 will be too big! Just not sure about size. The youngest is currently wearing a 5-6 in normal shoes and the oldest is in a 9 in normal shoes. Tempted to get them some of the Blitzen or Mammoths for winter too......

Also, has anyone tried the ladies Malinidi or Sately wedge? Thought those looked cute for me! I'm normally a 7, is that the size I should order in Crocs?
    Last edited by ang79; 12-29-2010 at 03:35 PM.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got the Malindi. I have never worn Crocs but according to their size chart you should order closest to what size you normally wear, order up if you're a 1/2 size. Most of my shoes are size 9, a few Nike 9.5's(but Nike tends to run small) so I got 9's. I'm hoping that's the right size because I'm sure by them time they get here the 10's will be sold out if that's what I really needed.

I've wanted the Malindis forever but I am not sure how I feel about cotton candy (the only color left in my size). I'm also between sizes and I have tried them on in the outlet before - the bigger size is too big for me to even walk in but the smaller size is a little snug. Hmmmm...what to do....

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I've wanted the Malindis forever but I am not sure how I feel about cotton candy (the only color left in my size). I'm also between sizes and I have tried them on in the outlet before - the bigger size is too big for me to even walk in but the smaller size is a little snug. Hmmmm...what to do....
    I've seen these in Big Lots for $5 (I think) - that way you could try them on (they don't fit my big feet well).

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ugh, I'm bad. Just ordered a pair of Mary Janes for me, DD1, and DD2, a pair of Malindi for me, and a pair of StarFish for DD1 for probably next summer. I wasn't sure which size she will need this summer, so if the Mary Janes are too small I'll save them for DD2 and DD1 can wear the Starfish. At least that's how I'm justifying it! Here's hoping they fit us right!

Went though ebates for 7.5% CB, used 20% off welcome email code and free shipping code, and got a 2 pack of Disney Princess Jibbitz for free ($6 value) with code FREEJIBBITZ

Perfect! Thank you so much. My boys tried to wear theirs from the summer to the indoor pool the other day and neither pair fit. $20 puts two pairs at my door. I love it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast