Default Swing All in One Option? Best Choice?

Hello Ladies of Multiples,

I just registered at Babies R Us yesterday for 2 swings and 2 vibrator chairs for my twin boys that are on the way. My question is... should I change it to 2 ALL in One Swings instead? I guess the all in one swing has a vibrator chair that you can remove? Any advise on this would be most helpful since I'm trying to eliminate the clutter.

Thanks so much!!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My opinion is that you need 2 bouncy/vibrator chairs (two different ones). And only one swing for now - we had one baby who liked the swing and one who didn't. You can always buy a 2nd if you need it.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    My opinion is that you need 2 bouncy/vibrator chairs (two different ones). And only one swing for now - we had one baby who liked the swing and one who didn't. You can always buy a 2nd if you need it.
    I had four babies total that hated the bouncy chair and three who loved the swing, so I vote for zero bouncy chairs and two swings, lol. In fact, we had four swings with the twins - two upstairs and two downstairs!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3Labs View Post
    I had four babies total that hated the bouncy chair and three who loved the swing, so I vote for zero bouncy chairs and two swings, lol. In fact, we had four swings with the twins - two upstairs and two downstairs!
    LOL!!! It's too bad there's no way to predict! Maybe just register for everything, but only open one of each (and return whatever doesn't get used)??

Default Great Advise!

Thanks ladies. I did register for the all in one and a vibrator chair. Like you said, I can always return it.

Happy New Year!