♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default PBK canvas storage collection on sale

got an email from PBK this morning saying there was a 20% off storage sale...and then i browsed around and saw that their canvas storage collection was on sale..some of the canvas boxes (small ones with polka dots) are more than 50% off!

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...oMerchRules-_-

i bought several storage boxes (small & large) from this collection last year for DS's nursery and we totally love them. sturdy, great for storing toys, yet "soft" enough that i dont' have to worry about DS injuring himself when he pulls them down, etc.

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

the square pop up boxes are TERRIBLE!! Very flimsy and don't hold the shape at all. the closetmaid ones from Walmart/Target much, much sturdier.

We do have some of the other canvas ones and like them a lot but were super disappointed with the square ones.

Good prices though!
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

^yeah i have no experience with the pop-up ones..i just have the rectangular box ones (that are supposed to go on shelving), which are super-sturdy. i can totally see how the popups would be flimsy, and would tend to collapse when nothing is in them.