Default x-post: seen any ergo deals lately?

Has anyone seen any ergo deals lately? thanks!

They come up on BabySteals.com pretty often, but they must only get the ones ergo sells the least of.

Blue organic is nice - has pouch for hood - has zippered compartment - this one always sells out fastest. Only drawback to it is it is more girly than neutral (it's neutral enough but not truly) - I guess this is why it is not a big seller. But at a discount it's a steal.

Black organic - no pouch for hood - no zipper compartment - mystifying. Much girlier in person than you might think - very bright purples and pinks (I had one BRIEFLY)

Pink one - just my opinion - HIDEOUS - and has the hood pouch but no zipper compartment...

I got a regular ergo, black with green lining, used, for $60 - LOVE IT. They wash and wear so well, I would not hesitate to buy used. I would do used over babysteals, personally, unless you can snag a blue one, and don't mind it being kinda girly.

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I actually love my black one from Baby steals and get compliments on it all the time. It's organic and really nice. But it is girly if that bothers you.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Buy Buy Baby and BRU both carry them now, you might be able to use a coupon (I can't remember if that's an excluded brand or not). Diapers.com also has them and you can use a discount code if you have never ordered from them before.

Also checkout Frogmama's clearance section. She has great deals on returned items and used items. I don't see any Ergos on there right now, but she has had them in the past. If you aren't set on an Ergo, she has some Becos and Angelpacks listed currently. I got a great deal on a gently used Angelpack through her. You could also contact her and see what she has that she might not have listed yet.

Quirkybaby also sells Ergos.

**I am not affiliated with Frogmama in any way, I just have had several good experiences with her and her website.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

They were just on Babysteals last week. I have the Black one and I don't think it's too girly. I love it and get compliments on it when I wear it.

But you can probably find a used one online--CL or The Babywearer would be your best bet.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Long time lurker coming out of hiding...

I picked up my black Ergo from Amazon for $80, no tax or shipping. Prices fluctuate a lot, so you really need to use a tool like http://camelcamelcamel.com/ to track the prices and to notify when your target is reached. If you're patient, you can get it for a reasonable price.

In fact, my price watch is still active and I just got a notification that the Ergo is $65 from a 3rd party dealer. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me figure out who is selling it.

Take a look at the price trend: http://camelcamelcamel.com/Ergo-Carr...uct/B0010PW3A4

If someone can figure out who is selling it for $65, I'll pick up a spare!

--A