Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    lilhilly is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Target Scotch tape 90% off

The hidden tape deal is back. I know someone posted last week about the 3-packs with the coupons on them, but my local Target was also loaded with single packs of Scotch tape (in the regular office aisle) for 20 cents each, down from $2. They had both gift wrap tape and the regular kind. There were easily 30 or 40 there; I bought six and left the rest.

As before, the clearance ones are identifiable by the price written on the front in small black type. The regular kind had no price on the packaging.

oh dear. i just got six rolls 75% last night. and tons of bags, foil, gladware for 90%. don't want to be greedy...but i do so love tape

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Definitely need to go in search of this... we go through SO MUCH tape here, with two crafty daughters!!

Thanks for the heads up.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I still have so much tape left from the crazy tape sale last year!!

But I LOVE tape! My husband told me to chill out on the tape
    when wrapping presents. He actually thought the kids did it
    since there was so much tape!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

jgm is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I bought two packs this morning for 19 cents (regular price $1.99)!

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hmm. I checked tape at 2 different Targets yesterday and they were both back up to full price. There was only 1 store where the tape rang up at 75% off so I'll have to call that store and check.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Does it work OK? Target's tape used to be awful. It was super hard to tear off. Once you tore it off it worked just fine but it was annoying to tear off. Have they improved it? (I do like a lot of other Target products... their diapers are the best disposable IMO...)

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerDuck View Post
    Does it work OK? Target's tape used to be awful. It was super hard to tear off. Once you tore it off it worked just fine but it was annoying to tear off. Have they improved it? (I do like a lot of other Target products... their diapers are the best disposable IMO...)
    It's not Target brand, it's Scotch brand -- at Target. Sorry if I was unclear!

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Hmm. I checked tape at 2 different Targets yesterday and they were both back up to full price. There was only 1 store where the tape rang up at 75% off so I'll have to call that store and check.
    Are you sure it was the "holiday" ones that you checked? The regular and the clearance are basically identical, with the exception of the price printed on the front. They might be different lengths, too, although I didn't pay attention to that detail.

Quote Originally Posted by lilhilly View Post
    It's not Target brand, it's Scotch brand -- at Target. Sorry if I was unclear!
    Ahh... I get it. I need to hit target for sweat pants and a coat rack, I will have to see if they still have any. My son uses tape like it's going out of fashion... I had to send my husband to 7-11 on Christmas eve so we could wrap gifts LOL

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast