Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So I'm really stocked up on tape now. I bought some at 50% off, 75% off, and now 90% off. In addition to the stationary section, they also had tape by the checkout counters. It wasn't too hard to scan for the ones with the price label on the front. I found 4 or 5 more rolls here.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    So I'm really stocked up on tape now. I bought some at 50% off, 75% off, and now 90% off. In addition to the stationary section, they also had tape by the checkout counters. It wasn't too hard to scan for the ones with the price label on the front. I found 4 or 5 more rolls here.
    ett, which Target? I've been to Milford and Wbro and nothin'. (Or did you already clear them out, LOL!!)
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Default tape

thanks so much for the tip about the tape. i was in a target today and I NEVER would have known about the tape as they were just sitting next to the other tape in the regular section. I got 10 packages for 19 cents each plus the 5% off on my target card.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    ett, which Target? I've been to Milford and Wbro and nothin'. (Or did you already clear them out, LOL!!)
    I was at the Framingham Target and bought what I found. (which was around 10 rolls and 1 multipack.) I was at the Stoughton one on Sunday and saw a bunch of the gift wrap tape in the stationary section. It was still 75% off and I passed on those.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I was at the Framingham Target and bought what I found. (which was around 10 rolls and 1 multipack.) I was at the Stoughton one on Sunday and saw a bunch of the gift wrap tape in the stationary section. It was still 75% off and I passed on those.
    Thanks!! OK, good to know, I was going to hit Framingham next. Hmm, maybe Marlboro.

Ooorrrrr maybe I don't need tape quite so badly, LOL!!!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks!! OK, good to know, I was going to hit Framingham next. Hmm, maybe Marlboro.

Hmm, I didn't think to check the tape prices when I was at Braintree on Monday! I missed the Staples crayon/marker deal b/c I was too lazy to search around, maybe if I buy some cheap tape I'll feel better!

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My Target is pathetic. I did manage to find a few rolls of tape (maybe 7) in the iffice section at 75% off. I did get those, but boy do I miss the good ole days when you'd find a reasonable amnt of good stuff at 75 and 90% off! Now, by the time it hits 75%, there's one ripped up roll of paper, and a few broken things left. LOL
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Zaney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have a feeling one of the bargain hunters here already raided our target. The only tape they had left was the pop up kind for .20 cents. I bought what ever was left though. Also found the fudge mint oreos for .27 cents. Was weird, some xmas packaged food rang up, others didn't. The goldfish that was mentioned didn't ring up at my target or granola bars, sugar cookies etc.

I did see step 2 shopping cart and kitchen 50 percent off. They were just starting to mark stuff 75% off at mine. When I was there it was a ton of littlest pet shot, my little pony sets and lego stuff. I also heard the employees talking and giving each other stuff that was ringing up at 90 percent. They had their own cart that they wheeled to the back room after.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you're really hard up, Lowell has lots of tape & nobody seems to notice it. I already bought my fill.

Thanks! MIL and I both stocked up and cleared out what they had left (about 10 rolls between us)

LOVE 0.20 tape!
    Angelina
    DD 10/6/08
    DS 9/10/13

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast