Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    schrocat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    When the Christmas stuff was 50% off, I found Star Wars and Toy Story sets that rang up at 50% off ($1.99) in the Christmas section. I saw the same Toy Story set near the registers when the Christmas stuff went to 75% off, but that one rang up full price. Maybe they had different UPC numbers even though they were the same set?

Thanks for the list cindys. I'm off to Target tomorrow morning but I'm doubtful that I'll find much. My Target usually gets pretty cleaned out.
    The UPC is different. I checked when the Christmas stuff first went 50% off. Had to walk back to the store to return the ones that rang up full price.

Kungjo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My Target had nothing, not even tape. The tape in the regular section scanned at full price even the purple packaged ones. Wasted my time going. I guess that it wasn't meant to be. LOL

Oh well.
    Mom to two beautiful DDs

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Our Target had very little left. Everything was discounted 90%. I got 6 boxes of candy canes for $0.08 each and 6 boxes of "individual" chocolate goldfish for $0.29 each. I think the goldfish were still a little pricey, but they'll be fun for snacks. I also got a few festive boxes for $0.60 each. There were ornaments left and a bit of wrap but I didn't look at any of that. There were no holiday clothes anywhere left in the store.
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

I was able to find the snowman and present Nordicware cake pans with mix for $1.79 each. The presents one is really cute ~ http://tinyurl.com/268qy6e
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought the Praise & Worship Christmas CD which has Christian favorites from Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Christ Tomlin, MercyMe, etc... for $0.99. It was originally $9.99. The item # is 012120201 on my receipt, in case anyone is interested.
    Last edited by brgnmom; 01-07-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: corrected item #

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by billysmommy View Post
    I was able to find the snowman and present Nordicware cake pans with mix for $1.79 each. The presents one is really cute ~ http://tinyurl.com/268qy6e
    Those are super cute! Great find!
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

In addition to the tape I did find one bag of the chocolate/marshmallow goldfish for 21 cents But there was NO Christmas stuff to be found...no paper, ornaments, decorations, nada - all had been cleared/moved out already.

I found two different pair of Nick & Nora pj's today that scanned at 90% off, but were not marked. The toddler sized red sock monkey w/ snowflakes and the toddler sized green snowman w/ candy canes. I scanned one from the boys' section and it showed full price, same exact print as the toddler one. I also bought Polar Express and Lady Antebellum CDs at 90%. I could not find any tape or other household/food items.

I also found the Toy Story Lego bag the other day and was so excited to get it for 90% off, then it scanned full price $3.99. I told the checker that it was in the Christmas section, but he wouldn't budge, he said it was a mistake. I couldn't find them anywhere else in the store either.
    Big Boy 2/04
    Little Boy 7/08

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I thought I'd also add that I found Enfamil premium infant formula tub & refill starter box sets on sale for $30.58 (originally $39.99). The box set includes a reusable tub with 23.4 oz powder pouch + 17.5 oz refill powder pouch (40.9 oz powder total to make 292 fl oz). I used a $2 manufacturer's coupon along with a $5 target coupon for enfamil formula (found in the baby registry welcoming kit), so the large box set cost me $23.58.

At costco, the large cans of Enfamil premium formula cost $34.99 (to make 300 fl oz), so this target deal seemed pretty good. Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else puchases Enfamil formula to supplement.

I went today to Pensacola, FL. No tape to be found. Got a pack of holiday cards, found tons of 3 pk mighty beans for .29. Got 25 packs for me and my neighbor and still a lot left behind. Also got those girls slippers someone posted for 1.29. Ton left in girls section. Not marked.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5