Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    cheme is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Wow cindys - thank you! I'm definitely going to have to go back again!

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Cindys, was all that in holiday clearance section or in random/hidden areas?

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It was in clearence and random...

Alot of the things are not marked...I also got some Christmas cds that werent marked, I dont think cds are on the list I posted or Christmas books.

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2

wow-- i was heading out to seek pjs-- i bought the candy canes full price for both lu & myself... *sigh*

oh and cindy-- thanks for the list

KDsMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Awesome list Cindy, thanks! I'll be heading to Target after DS goes to bed.
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

booo! my Target was cleaned out! The only thing I picked up was a few Willy Wonka chocolate boxes (10 chocolates) for $.39 I'm going to save them to give the kids on Valentine's Day

well, my store was pretty "clean" too.

but as i was wandering...totally bummed about my lack of "score" i ran into the smith & hawken aisle-- TONS of bulbs in vases for -- 99cents!

this usually wouldn't excite me too much, but i am throwing a little fairy party for my newly 3 year old girl next week and decided the PINK amaryllis would make great party favors --if not for the little girls, for the mamas! (i already have a glut of tinkerbell teasets to give to the girls, plus fairy wings and wands and i'll probably make little wreaths for them to wear too) the bulbs are big in pretty silver pots-- and pink, so i think it will work nicely. i also got red in white pots for valentines around our house and some other bulbs that were only 75% off but looked really neat (narcissis i think)

this of course sent me rummaging around the whole store for things for this fairy party i did some serious damage in the dollar spot too ,because i saw some cool color your own placemat things that looked like they could do double duty as a party activity!!! (then i saw the woodland section plates and flatware, oy!)-- none of the dollar spot is on sale anymore...we hit that last week my child said today "mommy is going to make a beautiful party!" stuff like that gets me everytime-- i'm such a sap

Did anyone get the small bagged lego sets to ring up? I tried one of them and it was not on clearance. I saw those at all the checkstands!

the clearance areas always confuse me at target.. dunno way, just do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast