Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm in your exact position - I will have a toddler just turning 2 when the twins are born, but I also have a 4 year old that is severely allergic to peanuts so I always have an epi-pen and safe snacks for him. I didn't want a huge bag and I wanted it to be cute. I realize "huge" is a relative term, but I just ordered the Oi Oi Shopper. I liked it because it had 3 different ways to carry it - shoulder straps, straps built in to attach to stroller and a longer strap that could go across my body. I figure full, it will be heavy enough and if I need more, we'll have back up in the car, which we do even now anyway. And realistically, where am I going to be going with 4 kids by myself for any length of time, especially at the beginning! Good luck. I'm curious as to what you are doing about strollers, so if you want to e-mail me - feel free!
    Mom to DS1 10.06, DS2 05.09, DD 05.11 and DS 05.11

I think I'm going to get the new Skip Hop Bento diaper bag. I love that it has a dedicated spot for my toddler's snack without me having to lug a separate cooler bag. Size wise, it looks like it should meet my needs based on dimensions. I'm trying to hold off purchasing until a B&M store near me gets them in so I can go in and play with it a bit.

OT, but as far as strollers, I'll be wearing one baby in the Ergo and having my toddler and the other baby ride in either a double Chariot Cougar or Twin Techno depending on wear we go! That's the plan at least. For right now, I've been using a double snap and go that someone handed down to us as our only real outings have been super quick ones where my toddler can walk or use a store shopping cart.

Kindra178 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vtmom View Post
    What diaper bag would you use for three children under the age of 2 ( toddlebacr and newborn twins)? I used and liked a skip hop duo for my toddler, but it's just not big enough for all three. I am not a fan of the JJB bags or Petunia Pickle Bottom bags. Any recommendations?
    I used my huge LL Bean tote for a long time. I also used the bigger JJB backpack to have my hands free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2