Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Yes, all the sale items are Fall/Winter 2010. Sounds like some good prices! Since I have best baby jackets in 60, 70, 80 and 90 from DD1, I really don't need to buy another, do I?
    Hmm...your DD2 should get a new one of her own!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

I would like to buy several pair of the C-street jeans in a 90. Does the draw string on these actually work or is it decorative? (I hate that!). I just went to our store yesterday and there was slim pickings on boy sale clothes. The only pants Sebastian will wear are his Hanna jeans from last year and those are getting short. Any ideas of the best outlet to call?
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    I would like to buy several pair of the C-street jeans in a 90. Does the draw string on these actually work or is it decorative? (I hate that!). I just went to our store yesterday and there was slim pickings on boy sale clothes. The only pants Sebastian will wear are his Hanna jeans from last year and those are getting short. Any ideas of the best outlet to call?
    The drawstrings on pretty much all hanna boy's pants are functional. Not sure which outlets would have those C street jeans well stocked. I bought them in a size 90 for $16 a couple months ago and I'd like to buy another pair in a size 100....they're great and work well for my skinny DS!
    Last edited by lchang25000; 01-06-2011 at 03:12 PM.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thanks for posting. i'm going to make one last-ditch effort to score a pink best ever baby jacket, if there any left anywhere. and that's an awesome deal on the LJs if i can get striped ones for $16!!
    The Oregon outlet had lots of both color (red/white and green/white) striped LJ
    When I was there Friday. At that time they had no size 110 and 120. They also had the upside down printed Christmas LJ for $10, so maybe those will be $8? What a steal!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Yes, all the sale items are Fall/Winter 2010. Sounds like some good prices! Since I have best baby jackets in 60, 70, 80 and 90 from DD1, I really don't need to buy another, do I?
    I'm going to say no. DS2 loves his 70, and he's still wearing it even though he's wearing 90's in LJ, rompers, some shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    The drawstrings on pretty much all hanna boy's pants are functional. Not sure which outlets would have those C street jeans well stocked. I bought them in a size 90 for $16 a couple months ago and I'd like to buy another pair in a size 100....they're great and work well for my skinny DS!
    Oh good to know. I have a slim little guy too so I'll be calling around to find some. Thanks.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Can I call in today and have them hold a few LJs , so I can pick them up tomorrow?

I guess the question is will they put items on hold for a day?
    DD 04/2008
    DS 06/2012

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
    Ok, someone help me out. Have I read that you can call outlets and have items shipped to you? What if you need to return? I'm thinking about looking for some playdresses and training unders.
    Yes, you can call the outlets and have them shipped to you. If you need to return them, you can bring them back to the outlet or a retail store. If you're not close, you'll have to pay to ship them back, but there is no time limit on returns.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloMelody View Post
    Can I call in today and have them hold a few LJs , so I can pick them up tomorrow?

People often do that. It's worth trying to call and ask. I will be doing that shortly.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SoloMelody View Post

Yes, they will. You live NEAR an outlet? JEALOUS!

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ChefGirl View Post
    do you think they will have the heavy cold weather/ski jackets and bibs on sale? I doubt they will have any left in stock to began with though.....any thoughts? Additionally, do you think PD set will go any lower than $25.60 a set (dress for $16 w/$9.60 legging)?
    I'm not as experienced as some of the others, but I don't think you're going to get much lower than that. It gets pretty hard to find sets the longer you wait.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast