Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    Hmm...your DD2 should get a new one of her own!
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    I'm going to say no. DS2 loves his 70, and he's still wearing it even though he's wearing 90's in LJ, rompers, some shirts.
    I feel like a character in an old Looney Tunes cartoon, with a good angel/bad devil on either shoulder!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Yes, all the sale items are Fall/Winter 2010. Sounds like some good prices! Since I have best baby jackets in 60, 70, 80 and 90 from DD1, I really don't need to buy another, do I?
    If you do I will buy the 80 one off you that was your DD1's. I am not all gaga about the one they had this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloMelody View Post
    Can I call in today and have them hold a few LJs , so I can pick them up tomorrow?

I guess the question is will they put items on hold for a day?
    I asked at Williamsburg and they said no they cannot put stuff on hold for today so they could ship it tomorrow. It was the only outlet I got through to though. I'll most likely try Washington this afternoon.

So, if all of the playdresses are the same ones that were just on sale at the stores/catalog this winter then I bet I am not going to have much luck getting the ones I want, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try. DD1 really wanted the brown/pink geometric print one with the pink/brown leggings, and since I am such a sucker for pink and brown on little girls I was thinking of getting an 80 in the pink/brown playdress set for DD2.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    DD1 really wanted the brown/pink geometric print one with the pink/brown leggings, and since I am such a sucker for pink and brown on little girls I was thinking of getting an 80 in the pink/brown playdress set for DD2.
    You and I think alike - I was thinking the same thing!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DD1 really wanted the brown/pink geometric print one with the pink/brown leggings, and since I am such a sucker for pink and brown on little girls I was thinking of getting an 80 in the pink/brown playdress set for DD2.
    So funny, it's great that we all like different stuff. DH and I cannot do brown on kids, so grab all the brown you can when it's on sale. We do lots of blues and greens and reds. And DD said something the other day about how black and gray were NOT on the rainbow so kids should definitely not wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    So funny, it's great that we all like different stuff. DH and I cannot do brown on kids, so grab all the brown you can when it's on sale. We do lots of blues and greens and reds. And DD said something the other day about how black and gray were NOT on the rainbow so kids should definitely not wear them.
    I love your DD! I think the same way. DD1 now has black leggings, but had like no black clothes except for a couple of turtlenecks until she was 3, and even now with DD2 it's still the same.

We do like the other colors too, DD1 just likes pretty much any shade of pink, and asked for that dress, but they were out of the leggings. I would love a dark pink/navy opposite stripes (the pink that goes with the rio red usually; can't remember the name) playdress set. I got DD2 the blue/green/purple geometric fleece jacket for $15 at the EOS last week because I liked that better for babies. I would get that print too if it's stock if they don't have the other one for DD1 I guess, but she just really wants the other one and picked it out when we were in the store.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-06-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

I just called Washington and got 2 sets of matching PD/ leggings in blue/grey & purple/grey. I also got more camis they ll be 3.60 each tomorrow and I didn't buy enouhj at the sale last month. I called Kittery and VA they didn't have much in size 100. Thanks OP I would ve missed this sale!
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by maybeebaby08 View Post
    I just called Washington and got 2 sets of matching PD/ leggings in blue/grey & purple/grey. I also got more camis they ll be 3.60 each tomorrow and I didn't buy enouhj at the sale last month. I called Kittery and VA they didn't have much in size 100. Thanks OP I would ve missed this sale!
    And in 110, and 80 they had dark pink w/light pink play dresses in 110s, and 80s. Thinking about them. Does anyone have a link to a blog that has those color? I am on the fence.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Quote Originally Posted by maybeebaby08 View Post
    Did you by any chance ask them if they had LJs in stripes in 90/100?
    DD 04/2008
    DS 06/2012

Just wanted to update; had a really productive break! I ended up putting things on hold and they'll ship tomorrow (apparently the lady at Williamsburg I talked this AM didn't have the right information).

From Oregon I ordered:
    purple/light purple play dress set in 110
    navy/pink short johns
    paisley floral short johns (the ones with the striped shorts)

I still have the order in with Washington for the orange and pink long johns for each girl (would be for next fall for sure for DD2) but I am debating about canceling it, but they are oh so cute!

Maine, and Virginia are out of playdress leggings in all sizes it sounded like. I never got ahold of Indiana. Oregon had the two purple dresses and leggings (purple w/light purple, purple w/grey, and pink w/grey) in 110s (purple/purple was only in 110 though) and 80s (that's all I called about). In Washington they had the dark pink w/light pink dress sets in both sizes as well as the light blue w/grey, and purple w/grey. Most stores had a variety of short johns and long johns, but unfortunately if you are looking for spring/summer most of the stores have more long johns than short johns.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

And in 110, and 80 they had dark pink w/light pink play dresses in 110s, and 80s. Thinking about them. Does anyone have a link to a blog that has those color? I am on the fence.
    Id love the link too! Just called the MI City store and they have stuff to hold for me and I want to be sure its just right before it ships tomorrow! Also, do they have the most recent HA clearance line? I'm wondering if they might have the Long Cozy sweater.
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast