Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ChefGirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    What is the sku number or number as it appears on the receipt, it might be worth checking with my local store to see if I can get as lucky as you
    I will have to look that up tonight. I don't have the receipt with me.
    Chefgirl
    Mommy to 3 WILD and SWEET kids

My Target (well 1/3 main Targets I go to) was still mostly at 30% earlier this week, so I'd thought I'd stop by and see after all these posts!

I had my eye on a Cars duplo set that was 15% off the other day. While I was there, they were doing markdowns, so I had to circle the store for an hour.

The set I wanted didn't get a further markdown, but some Lego sets went to 30% and some to 50%.

I got this one:
    LEGO-Space-Smash-n-Grab
    for $9.99

And this one:
    LEGO-Atlantis-Typhoon-Turbo-Sub
    for $12.50

This is the Duplo set:
    LEGO-DUPLO-Cars-Flos-Cafe

It was only 15% off, so $25.49. I got it anyways as they had at least 10 the other day and only 1 left today.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

The toys at my target are randomly marked down. The had a lego table for 50% off that I very seriously debated. I got a leapfrog fix&learn speedy car for 50% off. The toy story telephone that DS wants was 50% off. The Thomas Early Engineers cars and sets were at 75% off.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Leapster 2 were $12.xx at ours and there were a bunch left, too bad I didn't need any.
    I got way too many other toys for the "gift closet". Mostly Barbies and Polly Pockets stuff. Legos were scarcely market down. Can't post much b/c on way to airport but will try to post more later.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got a couple deals. The Littlest Pet Shop online was only $3.50 (similar to Webkinz) and I got the Imaginext Joker house set for $7.48.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    I got a couple deals. The Littlest Pet Shop online was only $3.50 (similar to Webkinz) and I got the Imaginext Joker house set for $7.48.
    The Imaginext Joker fun house weren't on clearance at the Target I was at. So weird. At another one I saw a bunch in the clearance ... I may check back next week. Ours go to 75% later than most.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

Quote Originally Posted by ChefGirl View Post
    Green...series 3...seriously, the box was half closed so I would just scan it to make sure it's the right price b/f heading to the check-out counter.
    What a great deal!!!
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow, I would love the Joker House for my 4 yrs olds upcoming b-day but I think DH would stroke if I came home with something else from Target...

I might have to make a sneak run

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2

Ok I hit up two Targets today. One still had all 30% signs up, but everything was 50% off, it appeared they had just finished doing the markdowns and were about to change the signs. There were lots of LeapFrog books, the Lego table pp had mentioned, lots of megablocks, legos, Imagenext, I got DS the FP LP Airport a Tonka Chuck Garbage Truck, and a Thomas Train.

The second had a mixed bag of 30%, 50%, and 75%. The 75% off stuff was few and far between - Littlest Pet Shop and some other random items. That Target had like 15 of the FP LP Airports so I am going to go back next week and see if they are marked down further and if so I will just return the one I bought at 50% off, if not, then Im ok with the deal I got!

No tape to be found in any of the Targets, and what they did have I didnt feel like trying to manage pulling and scanning etc. I purposely did not get a cart so the Airport and Thomas were all I could carry on my own!
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

I almost never luck out at Target, but was there early this morning.

50% off Learning Resources - Gears

75% off Fisher Price Kid Video Camera

I think part of my problem is that my closest store is a Super Target. I went to the one farther away that is "just" a Target. Much more likely to have luck there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast