Default Custom Bridal Dresses From China Recommendations

Hi,
    I just found "the dress" on line. The closest retailer that carries it in in Alberta, Canada! (I am in Denver.) I found a knock off at Peridress.com but the reviews on this message board are terrible! I was wondering if anyone had a fantastic experience with a custom dress maker? I have heard good things about 1koo.com, any reviews or recommendations?

Thanks,
    Jamie

P.S. I would LOVE to see pictures if you got a dress you love

Default mylove-bridal

P.P.S. I also found my dream dress on another knock off site - mylove-bridal.com - has anyone had any experiences with them?

Default Custom Bridal Dresses From China Recommendations

I had a good friend buy a custom dress from the following website:
    http://www.catchthebouquet.com.au/. She had really good luck with them, and bought a silk replica of a designer dress for $500! They are located in Australia, but my friend (who lives in Wyoming) was able to get the dress shipped to her in a timely manner. Also, I would really recommend trying dresses on at the bridal shop Anna Be, in Denver. They are fairly pricey, but it is fun to try on expensive designer dresses and be pampered! I found "the dress" there, and plan to have it replicated by Catch the Bouquet.

Default Custom Wedding Dresses, gowns

There is a great website that makes custom dresses, wedding gowns, skirts and jackets. http://www.copycatfashions.com You send them pictures of a gown/dress you want copied and they send you a quote back in 24 hours or left. 40-50% off original price. VERY good quality. They are located in NYC and ship worldwide.

capycatfashion.com is really very nice website i like it !!!!