PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default 10% off Pottery Barn (in store only)

10% off coupon is up for grabs. I can mail the coupon to whoever needs it. Offer valid through 1/28/11. Not valid at PBK, PBTeen or outlets. May be used on sale items but not combined with other offers, discounts or coupons.

Please note it's for in-store only so you have to have the actual coupon to use it. DH accidently threw away the catalog that it came in, so I don't have the online code that was on it.... sorry!

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Default I'd like it...

If its still available, let me know and i'll pm u my mailing addie. Thanks again!

I see I am a little too slow = ) Could you tell me where you found the coupon in the catalog so I can check mine. Thanks!

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

same here - I've been scouring ebay for these coupons. I've spent tons of $ online and instore at PB so not sure why I never get these codes!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Coupon is already in the mail to the first person who PM'd me. Sorry!

The coupon was just floating in the catalog - in fact it fell out when I got the catalog out of my mailbox. But the coupon says it can be used online if you enter the code on the back cove of the catalog. As I mentioned, DH threw out the catalog so I don't know the code or what it looked like. But this is the second coupon they've mailed me in the past few months so I'll keep my eyes peeled for another one to share!

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)