Default MA folks: Learning Express at Solomon Pond Mall 50% off

The Learning Express at the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlboro, MA is closing. Everything is 50% off.
    Gina

Mom to two boys born 4/04 and 4/06. Always looking for a good bargain!!

Ooh, thank you for posting! Is there still a lot of stuff left, or are they pretty cleared out already?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Twoboos is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OK, I was just coming to post this, I just got back from the mall. PJsmom, were you there??? Too funny!

It was ok, not totally picked over but on the way. Lots of Klutz and Creativity for Kids sets. NO American girl stuff (books or craft kits). Lots of Calico Critters, Playmobil and Lego, but I'm not sure that the Playmobil was 50% off. Ex: I saw a sign that the school house was orig $169.99 marked down to $119.99. I saw the tree house dollhouse thing, too.

THere was more I can't remember. I should have taken notes!!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    OK, I was just coming to post this, I just got back from the mall. PJsmom, were you there??? Too funny!

It was ok, not totally picked over but on the way. Lots of Klutz and Creativity for Kids sets. NO American girl stuff (books or craft kits). Lots of Calico Critters, Playmobil and Lego, but I'm not sure that the Playmobil was 50% off. Ex: I saw a sign that the school house was orig $169.99 marked down to $119.99. I saw the tree house dollhouse thing, too.

THere was more I can't remember. I should have taken notes!!
    Nope, wasn't there. We live 5 minutes from there though! I got this in an email. I am avoiding the sale b/c DH lost his job before Christmas and no spending for me.
    Gina

Mom to two boys born 4/04 and 4/06. Always looking for a good bargain!!

I don't live in MA, but I was at this store today (thanks, OP!). The entire store was 50% off including playmobil and everything else. The Playmobil school looked like it was reduced to $119 and then 50% off of that, so a really good deal.

They will also sell floor models. I asked about their train table and was told they would sell it with everything on it for $400. Looked like an awesome set up including the Thomas roundhouse and tons of Thomas pieces.

They said the store will be closed by the end of the month and they expect to do final markdowns next weekend, but they are also already shipping stuff to other stores.