Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Aden&Anais Burps/Washcloths Good Deal

77kids.com has Aden & Anais 2 pack burps/bibs marked down to $9.95 and 3 pack washcloths marked down to $9.95. If you buy 3 items you get free shipping and code 78865547 takes $10 off a $35 purchase. They have the blankets for $9.95 too but I don't think its a great deal because you can get 4 at Target for $30.

They have baby socks 2 packs for $2.77 if you need a filler to get to $35.

http://www.ae.com/77kids/search/sear....searchFormFid
    Last edited by maybeebaby08; 01-07-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added link
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks OP! I also got a few long-sleeved shirts for DS that brought my order to just over $35. So total came to $25 for a pack of bibs, a pack of washcloths, and 2 shirts. Oh, and ebates for 4% back.

AWESOME! Thanks op!

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just a heads up that I don't think the blankets are the exact same quality.

Thanks!! I got 3 packs of bibs and 1 pack of washcloths for $32 (after tax).

That's a really good deal considering I almost bought a 2 pack of A+A bibs for $18 from diapers.com a couple days ago, but couldn't get myself to pay that much for bibs! Now I have 6

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    Just a heads up that I don't think the blankets are the exact same quality.
    Which blankets aren't? The ones at Target or 77kids? I was wondering about that when I saw them at Target recently. They looked even thinner than the ones I have (if that's possible).
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Anyone own these bibs? Are they really small (like infant) or would they be good for older babies too?

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have some of the bibs, they are more like burp cloths really. They do have snap so you can make it into a bib though. They would work well for older babies because they are big.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Quote Originally Posted by kamileer View Post
    Anyone own these bibs? Are they really small (like infant) or would they be good for older babies too?
    I have a set and I love them as burp cloths. They drape so nicely over your shoulder that they resist falling off like my rectangular gerber ones always did. I saved them for when I was out and about. They are lovely and soft and pretty as well. They would be a perfect baby shower gift. They are not water proof though, so I wouldn't use them as a bib for a baby who is eating and drinking water. I love my two so much I want to order more, but as my baby is 8 months I would only buy more for baby shower gifts. Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast