Nu_mama is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Reselling BOB Duallie

What would you list a BOB Duallie for on CL? I bought it new in spring of 2008 and have used it pretty lightly. It is in great shape and has always been stored indoors. I know that these are spendy and popular strollers and I would like to get as much out of it as possible, but am just not sure what the number is. FWIW, I did do some searches for listings on my CL area but was coming up empty handed....maybe due to the winter season. Any thoughts are appreciated!

Also, this is the Revolution stroller in the Mesa Orange color.

Maybe try searching some other CLs and posting in the stroller forum to get some suggestions.

Catherine

I would list for $400 and see what happened, counting on getting "will you take $350" emails out the wazoo... But I wouldn't list now, unless I was desperate/moving/etc. They will move faster and for more money once it is spring. I am going to list a Kelty frame carrier in the spring for that reason. :-)

I had no problem getting $400 (multiple people calling) for mine. It was in very good condition.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Zaney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I just paid 350 this week which was the asking price. She had SEVERAL calls about it but I jumped on it. I've been stalking CL for one for months. I honestly think you could get 400 if it's in good condition. The only reason the poster I bought from put it as 350 was she wanted it out of her garage right away and wasn't sure about how fast it would sell because it was winter.

If you can wait until the newer model comes out, you might be able to get a better price. Right now everyone is discounting the new duallies 15% in anticipation of the 2011s coming out. Once the 2011s are out, they will be full price (and BOB is raising prices), so once the sales are over, yours may be worth more...

Nu_mama is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks for the replies! Right now it is just taking up space in the basement, so no real rush. I was kind of thinking about waiting for spring just because of the whole weather thing...I live in a cold climate with lots of snow.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You will have people jumping on it for sure. Good luck!
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

I just sold one on CL for $300 without the infant adapter/snack bar. It was in decent shape but the handle bar was pretty much torn to shreds.