Default Lands End zip top tote question

Hi everyone, long time since I've posted....

I'm close to ordering one of these...I'm debating between the large and the medium. I'm thinking the medium is a better size, but I'm unsure about the pockets inside, I chatted with LE and they said there are two pockets that are 3x7, a 7x7 and a 14x7.

Anyone have one or both of these and have you used as a diaper bag? I have 3 kids, 5 and under, two in diapers. I like to have sippys for the older two, youngest is breastfed. I like to bring a spare outfit for the younger two and a tshirt for the oldest. I carry snacks, a few toys for baby, and my own wallet and phone, camera.

I'm going crazy researching this, lol!! please help....

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just got a medium... and I would not put stuff for 3 kids in it. I've got stuff for 1 3-year old in there and it is too big for that. But it fills it up decently enough I'd want larger for 3 kids.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

The large is beach bag sized. I can't imagine anyone schlepping that thing around as a diaper bag. I like it, but I bought it for beach/pool. I can't wait until summer to use it!

ETA: have you seen their sizing guide, with pictures? It helped me decide between large/x-large.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/popupAllS...sizes0416.html
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 01-17-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!