jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default ISO Old Navy surprise code 30% or more?!

The code I got yesterday in my email is only good for 15% off. Anyone have something higher they aren't using? I'd try their nursing tops if I could get a good deal. Thanks!
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't have a code, but do have experience with their nursing tops. Read the reviews carefully, and IME, buy the shirt you like in every size they have and be prepared to return what doesn't fit.

I bought the tank that looks like it is double lined and it is HUGE on me. Same goes for the v-neck tshirt that looks like it has a tank under it. I usually wear an XL in Old Navy tops, but their nursing tops were gigantic on me.

I would have returned them but it was just too much of a PITA to bother mailing them back. I thought the quality was fine for what I paid, but the sizing is way, way, way off. I just wish they'd carry more nursing tops in the stores where I could try before I buy!

Also be aware that the thin strap tank doesn't have an 'anchor' strap, so that when you lower the flap to nurse, the shoulder strap falls behind your back. I can't imagine that makes rearranging clothing after nursing much fun. And the criss-cross tank straps turn into spaghetti straps in the back. I don't know if this matters but I don't like my bra straps showing (old fashioned, I know ) so that ruled out this style for me.

Good luck! and I hope this was helpful.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have one of those camis that totally detaches and it's terrible for nursing but I love it for pumping, so I mostly wear it to work. These are the tops I like:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=818359012

No reviews yet, but I'd probably be fine in a small or extra small and they seem to sell out of those sizes fast.

Anyone get a code?
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys