Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default UPDATE!! Still no package from Boden

I got it! Got stuck in customs. Per Boden, it was due to the Yemeni package.
    -----------------------------------------
    It's been a month and still no package. I want my stuff

Has anyone else ordered in that timeframe and still not received your package? I live on the West coast, so perhaps that also contributes to the delay.
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 01-15-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm still waiting on two items from an 11/28 order.

I'm in El Paso.
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

Still waiting for mine too!!! Ordered it back on 12/4. Called them and they said probably lost in the mail! BOO! I used my $25 promo certificate on it, and it only "cost" me .50!

Oh well, I guess it was too good to be true.....

BTW - I'm in Chicago.
    Last edited by mak54321; 01-08-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: add info

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

How could so many packages just get lost? Surely they out there somewhere!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

cs123 is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

I ordered on Dec. 12th. and they said b/c of the weather that hit the UK and the weather that hit NY (where the package came into) things are delayed. She told me that I should be receinving it this coming week (hopefully). She also gave me a $10 credit for the inconvenience.

I got my shipment notification 4 weeks ago but it still hasn't arrived yet. We live on the east coast. I called CS and got a refund. It was really too bad b/c most of the stuff was for DH and DS for Christmas

I called on Monday to report my order from 11/28 missing and the CSR said she was happy to put in new orders for me. Of course everything I ordered was sold out but we found substitutions so hopefully they are on the way. I had placed 3 orders using the $25 reward certificates.

Ann

g-mama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This happened to me last year at the Spring Preview and I kept waiting and waiting - couldn't remember when the stuff was supposed to be shipped - and by the time I called, she said that somehow the order was "lost" in the system. The item I really wanted was sold out in my size. I was really bummed. I would call ASAP.
    Kristen
    mama to 3 wild and crazy boys - ages 16, 13 and 11

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I ordered 12/9 and it was shipped from UK 12/13 but nothing so far. Spoke with CS twice and they keep saying that I'll be receiving anytime now. Things were delayed due to weather in UK, customs and weather in US.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

I placed one order for three shirts in October. They shipped in two orders - the first arrived within a normal time frame and the second took over a month to arrive. I received an email apology from "Johnny." Basically, they said the delay was due to weather and new safety concerns for international shipments. I didn't get a credit or anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast