Default some walmart toy deals

Walmart had several rows of toys marked 50% off, but some were more than that.

The things I thought were good bargains:

Cranium Duck Duck 1-2-3 game for $3
    Cranium polar bear ABC (I assume also $3 but once I realized they were scanning for only $3 and went back to get more for gift closet they were all gone)
    (ETA - looks like eh reviews on Amazon though - I thought I had seen good ones but looks like that was just the puppy one, probably worth at least $3 though and I wouldn't hesitate to give a cranium game for bday party gift)

Liv Dolls for $5 (others were still full price) but the couple in the 50% row off scanned at $5,
    - Also had Liv Scooter for $6.xx and fold up Bedroom for was 13.xx (this is 1/2 off but I think that's about all it was worth - my daughter loves it though). And pet center was there (probably $7 but DD has it so I didn't scan it)

(BTW scanner was 1/2 way across store)

There was a lot more but I was there just to exchange a Liv doll and do grocery shopping so I was already was already way over my time limit!
    Last edited by mnosky1; 01-08-2011 at 11:30 PM.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

they had the imaginext dinos for 5 dollars at my Walmart. Also some small transformers for 2. I was with my Mom and she bought them for DS for his bday in April- so I dont have them with me. If I remember correctly one looked like a hippo and one was a jeep then turned into some robot.

Scanned a lego set that was a fire ship -you know puts out a fire on a boat. rang up as 16. tried to look up the exact one on amazon and walmart.com but couldnt find it.

Imaginext Spike Jr was $12 ( reg $24.97). It was mixed in with regular toys & not marked.
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My walmart sucks. I was there on monday and everything was near full price - about 25% off at most.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007