Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default for those that got crayon marker towers how many did u buy?

For those of u who bought crayons and or markers towers from staples how many did you buy/ how many did they have left. o and where does everyone live
    Just a fun post

I haven't got to a Staples yet. I'm thinking of trying tomorrow though because I'm imagining how cool it would be to have a bunch of marker towers on the table at my kids birthday parties in April and May. If I could get enough it would be a very cool party favor as well, but might be a little OTT? No doubt they're all sold out anyway. Please let me know if you have checked any stores in Marin County CA! Thanks!

I'm in Utah and I bought 8 markers and 7 crayon towers total at 2 diff. Staples. I left 4 of each at the first Staples (only bought 2 of each), regretted it, then decided to get more but was already sold out there, so went to another Staples and found 5 more crayons and 6 more markers. Bought them all!
    Last edited by lchang25000; 01-09-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmom2009 View Post
    For those of u who bought crayons and or markers towers from staples how many did you buy/ how many did they have left. o and where does everyone live
    Just a fun post
    Bought 4 of each at the College Point Queens store about 2 weeks ago. I think they had 5 crayon & 2 marker towers left.
    EXPECTINGMAY

Mom to my little princess Danica, born 5/08 & my little prince Ari, born 9/12

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I bought 6 markers & 3 crayons @ a Santa Clara store. Then I bought 3 more markers & 2 more crayons @ the San Mateo store. I bought out the inventory at the Santa Clara store and left 3 markers & 1 crayons @ the San Mateo store - although the cashier remarked at how how nephew would love one set
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

I bought 9 crayon and 2 markers. The crayons came from Bellevue, WA and the markers from Issaquah, WA. We gave 7 crayons as Christmas presents and are keeping 2 of each for our craft closet.
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

northcentral maryland-- i bought 6 markers and 6 crayons... there was a whole box of markers left when i bought, but when i went back to look for model magic i didn't see them anymore

Raleigh area. I bought 3 crayons and 1 marker. There was 3 crayons left and no markers.

Ann

I bought 4 crayon towers in Chicago. I think the salespeople were buying the other two.

I bought 5 crayon & 5 marker towers.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast