Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thank you! It took me just about 2 hours to do one but it was fairly easy, my computer's just too slow...

I went to order and it said I could not use - maybe because it wasn't above $10 (9.99 instead), but it added the code to my account and it is good for $10 until LATE January. I am going to take my time making a book or adding pages now. Anyway, the code might work for those who weren't able to use it yet for $10 off a photo book. Thanks, OP!

Thanks PP! Just added the code to my account and it says I have $10 off until 1/31. Yeah!

Just ordered one! Thanks

Erin
    DS 8/05
    DD 1/08
    DS 3/11

Thank you! This code will also take 10 off larger books.
    Kerrie
    DD 09/05

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ssjarrett View Post
    Thanks PP! Just added the code to my account and it says I have $10 off until 1/31. Yeah!
    How did you add it to your account? I couldn't get my book to work last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjarrett View Post
    Figured out how to add it but it's telling me it's expired now. Anyone else have luck with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim. View Post
    Figured out how to add it but it's telling me it's expired now. Anyone else have luck with it?
    When I went to "buy" my book, it said my code wasn't valid or some such message for what was in my cart - a 5x7 book costing exactly 9.99. It said instead the code had been added to my account. When I looked under my credits, it said good for $10 off photo book until 1/31.

I am not sure if the code is now completely expired or if it told you it wasn't good or expired for what was in your cart. You could look under your account to see.

I was not expecting to get a credit I could use until 1/31, but I put in the code before midnight last night so it is possible it no longer works even for a future credit.

Maybe someone else can answer for today? Good luck!

It just told me that the code was expired, but I 'chatted' with customer service and they manually added it to my account and said it wasn't supposed to expire or something like that.

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Well I "chatted" too and was told the code expired yesterday...Oh well...

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast