Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Any Target free shipping codes?

Does anyone know if there are any Target free shipping deals going on right now?
    Edited to add: The items I want to buy (ITSO bins) aren't eligible for the bulleye free shipping thing they have going so I'm looking for a code etc

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just looked at this weeks ad and Itso is on sale! If they don't have enough bins at the store, you could get a raincheck and go back for more later. I had to buy 2-3 at a time to get the 8 I needed as they don't seem to keep a large qty in stock.
    Last edited by DebbieJ; 01-10-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

I've found it's generally hard to get free shipping from Target unless it's advertised on their site under the actual product.

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
    I just looked at this weeks ad and Itso is on sale! If they don't have enough bins at the store, you could get a raincheck and go back for more later. I had to buy 2-3 at a time to get the 8 I needed as they don't seem to keep a large qty in stock.
    How do you get the rain check? Because that was my problem last time I went... they only had a couple of each color.

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim. View Post
    How do you get the rain check? Because that was my problem last time I went... they only had a couple of each color.
    If they don't have the tear off tags on the shelf with the itso stuff (usually next to the price) then just ask at customer service.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007