Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Gap did this when they first started their rewards program and I believe they were sued in a class action lawsuit. They now credit you with the rewards dollars for something you return if you bought it with a rewards certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPECTINGMAY View Post
    You better make sure that you are keeping what you are buying b/c I tried exchanging an item that I bought w/my rewards and they said that I would lose the $25 in rewards that I used. The manager said that the rewards can't be transferred to another item b/c they are "coupons". I said "but they are MY REWARDS, MY CASHBACK". They she should change their names to Thieves R Us!
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Quote Originally Posted by cucaw30 View Post
    Does anyone know what the point is of their "black out period"?
    Dunno. They probably know that people are spending gift cards post-Christmas and that there are big clearance sales... and they really are thieves.

KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Did you know that these latests ones can't be used online either? I've always used them online in the past, but these are in-store only. Grrr. Guess I'm driving there today.
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2