Default Buying Kohls $5 off $5 coupons

Did you know you can buy these? In bulk?

www.coupons.atemyheart.com

You get 25 $5 coupons for $3.49.

Saw this on CW and wouldn't you know, free stuff from Kohls

I get an uneasy feeling about it. Maybe the posted part about " real looking email addresses".
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

that link doesn't work for me?

I once got 7 of those coupons in a swap from someone and wondered where they got them all from! wonder if it was from that site? I guess if you *really* wanted to, you could get a bunch of email addresses and sign up for their emails to get those codes yourself....but no one really wants to go to that much trouble.

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMine View Post
    I get an uneasy feeling about it. Maybe the posted part about " real looking email addresses".

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hve always bought them on ebay. They use to be .99 for 20- but the price has gone up. I think its less automated for the sellers. So its harder for them to sign up with fake e-maisl. There isnt an email on the address now. i havent had a problem with them. But I dont use more than one in a store unless there is two sets of registers. I also split them with a friend - since I cant spend 20 in less than two weeks.