Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

There is no crash test difference between either the KF or the SR22. They are both perfectly safe seats.

If you came into a check and asked my opinion, I would tell you to use the SR for the first couple of months then put the baby in the Radian (which fits infants well). You could then use the money you "save" on not buying an infant seat and purchase another RN. You'll be needing four convertibles eventually (2 for each vehicle).
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post

If you came into a check and asked my opinion, I would tell you to use the SR for the first couple of months then put the baby in the Radian (which fits infants well). You could then use the money you "save" on not buying an infant seat and purchase another RN. You'll be needing four convertibles eventually (2 for each vehicle)[/B].
    that is a good point. i'll see what my dh says. and actually, about putting baby in convertible after few months... that's what we did for DS..we put him in the Radian at 4.5 mos bc he was so big and it just seemed more comfortable for him. plus it just got to be too heavy/awkward to carry him in the carseat anyway.

and we already have cosco scenera for our other car. they are still going for $39 at my local wal-mart, i guess i should snag one now while i can. though you are right, i will still want to get a Radian for the Ody (main vehicle)and that costs $$, and it does seem a bit silly to spend another $150+ on something that will only be used for a few mos. then again, on the other hand, i may want the convenience of infant seat more this time around, now that i will have to deal with 2 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I thought Diapers.com was done price matching too, but apparently they are still doing it because it's been talked about in all of those Britax posts.

BRUS has 20% off coupons that work on Chicco seats.

Don't know if you would consider this one, but the Teutonia T Tario 32 is on sale at Albee Baby for $119.00.

Diapers.com still pricematches; I just got one today. They just don't advertise it.
    And you can't stack a pricematch with any other discount (including new customer discount)...

Sounds like you may have better options, but if you are still looking for a KF30, Babycatalog.com has them for $147 in all colors with free shipping...

Can you have your mom or close friend order it for you to get the first time customer discount from diapers.com? We had the in laws do that for us and it worked out well. Just an option if you can get diapers to price match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2